Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 2: Rain


Rain, originally uploaded by tjkmfk.

After several days of thunder and rain clouds skirting around us, it finally rained. My poor grass sure needed that!! I hope it sucks up every drop. It sure was looking sad and dry this morning. With being sick (thanks to my kid and his kindergarten germs) and trying to unpack, I’ve not had much time to worry about the yard. I hope to be able to get some yard work done soon. There’s about 6 inches of leaves in the back yard…. No one raked any last year it seems. Well like it usually is here in the south in the summer, the rain has ended much too soon. Hope we get a few more of these showers today.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you might have some sand in your dirt, too. Not good for grass. You might have to overturn your yard and let the grass start fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ants in my dirt.... little stinkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping the weather worked out well for your yard. :-)

    ReplyDelete